How To Order via Bank Deposit?
- Add items by clicking “Add to Cart”
- Once your done adding items to your cart, click “Proceed to Checkout”
- Review your orders and fill up the required information, then click “Place Order”
- Order confirmation will be shown with our bank account information and an email will be sent to you
- Pay the amount required to process your orders
- Take a picture of the deposit slips and upload it in our contact page with the subject “Payment Verification”
- Once payment has been confirmed, we will send an confirmation email and will ship your items immediately.
What are your payment methods?
- BPI Bank Deposit/Transfer
- BDO Bank Deposit/Transfer
- Credit Card via Paypal
Do you accept international orders?
- Yes, but we’ll process it manually. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have an actual physical store?
- Pop Culture Trinoma (2F Trinoma Mall across Starbucks) From 10am-10pm
- Market Liberty Vista Mall Taguig (Camella Rd, Taguig)
- The Urban Barber (2F CKB Centre Tomas Morato Sct. Rallos Quezon City)
Who is your courier provided?
- Venture Express for Metro Manila (North Area)
- Sonic Express for Metro Manila (South Area)
- JRS for Provincial
How much is your shipping fee?
- P 100.00 is our Flat Rate
- *** subject to change without prior notice
How long will it take for us to receive the items?
- 2-3 days for Metro Manila
- 5-7 days for Provincial
Do you allow returns?
- Yes, but it will depend on the reason why you’ll return the item. It will be subject for approval.
Do you allow repairs?
- Yes, we do. We repair bags bought from us as long as it’s repairable.
What is the material used for your products?
- Our bags are made in 100% Polyester.
How do I wash my bag?
- Empty the bag by checking all pockets and corners.
- Fill a bath with plenty of luke warm water.
- Add a small amount of detergent free soap. Do not use regular detergent or softener which can damage the material, especially if the bag is waterproof.
- Using a soft brush or cloth scrub the bag, focusing on areas that are particularly dirty. A toothbrush is useful for particularly tough stains and getting into difficult to reach areas.
- Allow the bag to dry naturally away from direct heat sources. If possible hang the bag upside down to dry. Do not tumble dry as this can damage the bag. Ensure the bag is 100% dry before storing.
Is it possible to view my orders again?
- Yes, you can check it on this link. –> The Venture Pack